USB Armory MkII is the successor to the original USB Armory which was introduced back in 2014. This new revision is currently accepting backers on Crowd Supply, which is a crowd funding site that is very similar to Kickstarter, and is currently over 250% funded. The funding for this project will end on November 1, 2019 at 01:59 PM EDT:
A security-minded USB-C stick computer that runs Linux
The USB armory Mk II is a full featured computer (900 MHz ARM® processor, 512 MB RAM, Bluetooth, USB-C) in a tiny form-factor, designed from the ground up with information security applications in mind.
- SoC: NXP i.MX6ULZ ARM® Cortex™-A7 900 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB DDR3
- Storage: internal 16 GB eMMC + external microSD
- Bluetooth module: u-blox ANNA-B112 BLE
- USB-C ports: DRP (Dual Role Power) receptacle + UFP (Upstream Facing Port) plug
- LEDs: two
- Slide switch: for boot mode selection between eMMC and microSD
- External security elements: Microchip ATECC608A + NXP A71CH
- Physical size: 66 mm x 19 mm x 8 mm (without enclosure, including USB-C connector)
- Enclosure: included with all units for device protection
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.