A new website that is an alternative to ExploitDB is now available to the public. It can be found here:
BSides Delaware recently announced on Twitter that the dates for this year will be: November 9-10, 2018. Pros vs Joes will be their CTF event again this year.
I have identified the following CTF labs which are 24/7 and most if not all are free:
- 24/7 CTF: https://247ctf.com/ (Added 11/7/2019)
- Immersive Labs: https://immersivelabs.online
- pwnable.xyz (good for people new to CTF): https://pwnable.xyz/
- 365 CSAW: https://365.csaw.io
- CTF101: https://ctf101.org/
- Shellter Hacking Express: https://shellterlabs.com/en/contests/
- Backdoor: https://backdoor.sdslabs.co/
- ShellWePlayAGame?: https://shellweplayagame.org/
- RootMe: https://www.root-me.org/?lang=en
- OverTheWire: https://overthewire.org/wargames/
- Virginia Cyber Range: https://portal.virginiacyberrange.net/
- Hack The Box: https://www.hackthebox.eu/
- FuzzyLand: https://fuzzy.land/
- Hacking Lab: https://www.hacking-lab.com/index.html
To everyone that made me aware of these thank you!
It can be downloaded here: https://packetstormsecurity.com/files/149239
2018.3 has officially been released! There are several updates that make this a worth while upgrade. ISOs and OVAs can be downloaded here: https://www.kali.org/downloads/
Hello Team RunCMD and Friends! This website is finally live. w00t!