BSides Delaware recently announced on Twitter that the dates for this year will be: November 9-10, 2018. Pros vs Joes will be their CTF event again this year.
I have identified the following CTF labs which are 24/7 and most if not all are free:
* Immersive Labs: https://immersivelabs.online
* pwnable.xyz (good for people new to CTF): https://pwnable.xyz/
* 365 CSAW: https://365.csaw.io
* CTF101: https://ctf101.org/
* Shellter Hacking Express: https://shellterlabs.com/en/contests/
* Backdoor: https://backdoor.sdslabs.co/
* ShellWePlayAGame?: https://shellweplayagame.org/
* RootMe: https://www.root-me.org/?lang=en
* OverTheWire: https://overthewire.org/wargames/
* Virginia Cyber Range: https://portal.virginiacyberrange.net/
* Hack The Box: https://www.hackthebox.eu/
* FuzzyLand: https://fuzzy.land/
* Hacking Lab: https://www.hacking-lab.com/index.html
To everyone that made me aware of these thank you!
It can be downloaded here: https://packetstormsecurity.com/files/149239
I have forked over 20 public GitHub repos that contain information and tools that can be of use during a CTF event as well as write-ups from previously held CTF and their qualifiers. Please check them out using the “GitHub Repo” link on the top menu.
2018.3 has officially been released! There are several updates that make this a worth while upgrade. ISOs and OVAs can be downloaded here: https://www.kali.org/downloads/
Hello Team RunCMD and Friends! This website is finally live. w00t!