pL666 just sent me a link to a series of YouTube videos that walk the viewer through exploiting both Windows and Linux using various techniques. It covers a simple stack smash all the way up to ROP gadgets for exploiting ASLR enabled Operating Systems.
I found these over the course of the last few months so go check them out! If you have other repos that you want to suggest just email me at h0w1tzr (at) elitemail (dot) org!
I’ve decided to centralize the default password lists for multiple vendors. I’m making this a sticky post and will update this list when as I find these types of sites:
* http://bit.ly/2S6SToW – NETGEAR Default Password List
* http://bit.ly/2S37j9u – Linksys Default Password List
* http://bit.ly/2S3gPJV – D-Link Default Password List
* http://bit.ly/2S8KWzJ – Cisco Default Password List
* http://bit.ly/2S37FwQ – Default Router Usernames and Passwords (multiple vendors)
* http://bit.ly/2HrgT3O – Telnet, MySQL and other Linux and Windows service passwords courtesy of n0tazombie.
Offensive Security just release a free guide to using Kali Linux. It is intended as an introductory guide to Linux and the specific applications that are loaded onto Kali.
A new website that is an alternative to ExploitDB is now available to the public. It can be found here:
I have identified the following CTF labs which are 24/7 and most if not all are free:
- 24/7 CTF: https://247ctf.com/ (Added 11/7/2019)
- Immersive Labs: https://immersivelabs.online
- pwnable.xyz (good for people new to CTF): https://pwnable.xyz/
- 365 CSAW: https://365.csaw.io
- CTF101: https://ctf101.org/
- Shellter Hacking Express: https://shellterlabs.com/en/contests/
- Backdoor: https://backdoor.sdslabs.co/
- ShellWePlayAGame?: https://shellweplayagame.org/
- RootMe: https://www.root-me.org/?lang=en
- OverTheWire: https://overthewire.org/wargames/
- Virginia Cyber Range: https://portal.virginiacyberrange.net/
- Hack The Box: https://www.hackthebox.eu/
- FuzzyLand: https://fuzzy.land/
- Hacking Lab: https://www.hacking-lab.com/index.html
To everyone that made me aware of these thank you!